ATN ARES 6-3P
SHIPPING INCLUDED. This item is drop shipped from ATN. You will first be required to sign a promise of intent not to export the device. Then allow 14 days for delivery.
This is the high resolution 64 - 72 lines per mm, 3P generation, 6 power version of the ARES Night Vision Rifle Scope. It works at night as well as at dusk and dawn with the light filtering lens cap on.
It has the ability to intensify low levels of light without the illuminator in contrast to the day / night weapon scopes which require a light at such low light levels.
It weights 3.3 lbs.
It comes with an near IR illuminator.
It is rugged and provides very good observation, target acquisition and aiming capabilities for the operator.
ATN Night Vision units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle™ image tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle™ tube with gated power supply minimizes any “halo” effects. “Halo” is often associated with using night vision devices in an urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision devices. Night Vision units with Pinnacle™ tubes have a resolution of 64-72 lp/mm and a typical signal to noise ratio of 26. All Night Vision devices utilizing Pinnacle™ Image Intensifier tubes come with ITT data record sheet. Units with Pinnacle™ tubes are not available for export.
- Light and compact design.
- The scope uses 1 AA type battery.
- 6 power magnification.
- Turret reticle increments are 1/6 MOA ( 1/6 inch at 100 yards ).
- One knob turns the red reticle and the green screen on and adjusts the brightness of the reticle.
- The scope has a picatinny rail for the illuminator.
- Mounts to standard weaver and picatinny rails.
- The illuminator mounts on weaver and picatinny rails. It uses a CR123A type battery. It has on off buttons that also adjust its brightness and it remembers your brightness setting. The light beam is focusable and its direction is set able with adjustment screws and the included allen wrench.
|Resolution||64 - 72 lp/mm|
|Total Darkness IR System||Yes|
|Proshield Lens Coating||Yes|
|Range of Focus||10 yard/m to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +6|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Power Supply||1 x 1.5V (AA type battery)|
|Battery Life||30 hours|
|Environmental Rating||Water resistant|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 122°F/-40°C to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-58°F to 158°F/-50°C to 70°C|
|Dimensions||11.5" x 3.75" x 3.6"/288 mm x 94 mm x 90 mm|
|Weight||3.3 lbs/1.5 kg|
- 1.5 volt AA battery
- Olive drab soft carrying case
- IR450-B4 Near infra red illuminator.
- Warranty card.
- Lens cloth.
- Instruction manual.